Banks & Credit Unions Use Core iQ for:
Onboarding > Email Marketing > Direct Mail > Marketing Automation > Cross-Selling > Growth Automation
Included with Core iQ
- Unlimited Users
- Unlimited Templates
- Nightly Updates
- Full System Training
- DIY Training Videos & 300+ Articles
- Best Practice Sharing
What Our Customers Say About Us
“Onovative is so easy to work with, and I’ve told my management team more than once that their attention to detail and willingness to continually improve Core iQ based on user feedback makes Onovative a partner in our success.”
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How is Core iQ pricing structured?
There are presently three parts to Core iQ’s pricing:
- A one time implementation fee.
- A monthly software license fee.
- Then you only pay for the communications you send through the system.
Core iQ is the most aggressively priced all-in-one communication platform on the market today.
Schedule a demo today for more info.
2. What is included in the monthly cost of Core iQ?
Core iQ’s monthly software license fee includes the following:
- Unlimited Seat Licenses – Add users at any time, for no extra charge.
- Unlimited Templates – Use or modify any of ours or bring in your own. We don’t play games charging extra for templates.
- Nightly Updates – Utilize recent data from your core to pull reports and send email, direct mail and survey communications.
- Technical Support – We’re happy to help and usually respond within the same business day.
3. What is the average time it takes for implementation?
Implementation is a multi-step process that can be done as quickly as 12 weeks once we have everything we need from you. Our customers typically use between 40 and 80 IT resource hours throughout the entire process and most of that time is front loaded. Here is an overview of our implementation process:
- Strategy and Server Setup: We work together to gather your branch, employee & product data, build your nightly extract, set up a server, and define an initial marketing scope relevant to your strategic plan.
- Training and Data Integration: When Core iQ is loaded, your marketing team learns to build templates and communication plans that tie back to your strategic marketing plan, while our data integration team maps in your nightly data extract into Core iQ.
- Testing and Go-Live: When the data has been mapped, our integration team performs a series of tests with marketing to ensure the system works properly and communications may begin being sent.
- Growing Together: After the initial implementation, we provide support, ongoing campaign and automation ideas, and best practices. This way, your investment in Core iQ continues to grow in value to achieve your goals.
4. How does the cost per communication pricing work?
You’re already spending money today to send out communications across email, direct mail, and survey platforms. With Core iQ, you have the benefit of executing your marketing communications through one system at competitive rates with no minimum volumes. Contact us to see our full pricing breakdown which includes per piece pricing and bulk rates.